Colo(u)ring Competition – Win an Echo Dot!
We are giving you and your child the chance to win an Amazon Echo Dot – and have some fun along the way!
A few of our trainertext characters – The Umbrella-Man with a Suntan, the Crocodile who Ran a Mile, and the Oyster Feeling Moister are hanging out at the beach. Your challenge is to add some colo(u)r to this scene and share it with us!
How to enter:
1. Print out the sheet below.
2. Have your child colo(u)r it in!
3. Take a photo of the completed sheet and post it to:
- (1) Our Facebook page with the hashtag #visualphonicsrocks (=1 entry)
- (2) Instagram, tagging us @helpingchildrentoread and using the hashtag #visualphonicsrocks (=1 entry)
The deadline is 12 noon, Tuesday 9th April 2019 (U.K. time).
If you had fun with that, you can head to our Resources page for more printable activities!
Terms and Conditions
- Only one entry per person per platform; (i.e. you can enter on both Facebook and Instagram, but you if you post 2 photos to the Facebook page, or 2 on Instagram, this will still only count as 1 entry)
- We will contact the winner and they will have 48 hours to accept the prize, after which point we will roll the prize onto the next person.
Lydia Cockburn is an Easyread System Manager and frequent contributor at Helping Children to Read. When not coaching students and families in overcoming barriers to reading, she can often be found playing music or football.